A. Scope of the Policy
- If there is any change or request for your personal data, you shall contact our company(E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org). If you disagree to provide or request to stop the collection, processing, use and/or deletion of the data you provide, it will lead to the failure to achieve the purpose of the previous work, which may affect the correct registration of personal or official information and the transmission of messages.
B. Data Collection, Processing and Use
- When you conduct business with the company or participate in activities of the company, we may request to provide us with the necessary personal data according to the nature of the business or activities so that we may process and use your data within the scope of the specific purposes. Please note that the company may not be able to use personal data for any other purposes without your prior written consent.
- If you use voice or the company's website to leave a message for any business matter, please provide us with the correct voice or e-mail address as a mean to reply to the inquiries.
- During the processing of your personal data, the company may be subject to the relevant procedures and internal operating rules, and conduct necessary personnel control in accordance with the requirements of information security.
- The company is unlikely to collect any personal data whenever one simply browses the company’s website and download files.
C. Third Party Sharing
- Except for the personal data specified in laws or contracts, the company should not provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to any third party including individuals, groups, non-government agency or government agency.
- Said exception in the preceding paragraph includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Where consent has been given by the data subject;
- Where it is expressly required by law;
- Where it is necessary for furthering national security or public interests;
- Where it is to prevent harm on life, body, freedom, or property of the data subject;
- Where it is necessary for statistics gathering or academic research by a government agency or an academic institution for public interests; provided that such data, as provided by the data provider or disclosed by the data collector, may not lead to the identification of a specific data subject;
- Where it is to prevent harm on life, body, freedom, or property of anyone, the company may take necessary measures; or
- Where it is for the data subject's rights and interests.
- Whenever the company assigns or delegates a third party to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the third party.
- Due to the necessity of the internal management control of our website and to provide the best personalized services, our website may incorporate cookies in your browser which may enable us to record your IP address, access time and the number of times of viewing various information for statistical purposes. Nonetheless, we are unlikely to profile any individual viewer without your consent.
- If you do not accept the cookies, you can set the browser you are using to refuse the writing of cookies, but this may lead to certain functions of the website unable to perform properly.
E. Security Measures
- Use network intrusion detection mechanisms to monitor network traffic to identify whether there’s any unauthorized uploads or changes as to webpage information.
- Install a firewall to prevent illegal intrusion, destruction or theft or destruction of information, so as to avoid illegal use of the website and protect your rights.
- Install anti-virus software and regularly scan viruses to provide you with a safer web browsing environment. Simulate hacker attacks from time to time, rehearse the system recovery procedures when security incidents occur, and provide appropriate security defense levels.
- Perform daily backup operations to back up all data to a hosted backup server.
For the purpose of website security and to ensure that this service website may continue to serve you, we provide the following security protection measures:
F. Amendment of Policy
When it is necessary for the company to amend any of this privacy provision, an announcement will be posted on the company's website. Please pay attention to the amendment notice from time to time. If you continue to use the service without expressing objection after any modification, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept the modification.