The flight tube is designed for any sort of in-vacuum X-ray detector. It allows the detector to capture photons at any axial position in the tube thanks to the in-vacuum continious translations in axial direction. Furthermore, the position adjustments of detector in transverse and vertical directions are feasible. Please see below for more specifications.
1. The X-ray detector is in vacuum.
2. Tube vacuum: ≤10E-2 torr
3. Tube material: Stainless steel
4. Fixed tube
5. Minimum incremental step in axial direction: ≤50 μm
6. Minimum incremental step in transverse and vertical directions: ≤10 μm
7. The arrangment of detector position can be customized.
8. The beam stop is optional.
9. The motor control system is optional.
Custom design is acceptable. Please contact us for details.